Monday, October 15, 2012

Adele Calls X Factor's Ella Henderson 'Absolutely Incredible'Songbird

tweets support to contestant

The 'Someone Like You' singer, who previously backed Rebecca Ferguson back in 2010, called the 16-year-old "incredible" in a Twitter shout-out during the show yesterday (October 13).

She wrote: "Ella Henderson on X Factor is absolutely incredible! I LOVE her!! Good luck xx" But Ella, who has over 200,000 followers on Twitter, has been having plenty of celebrity support. Last night she retweeted praise from Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh, Andy Merry from The Risk, Big Brother's Luke Scrase and former X Factor singer Lloyd Daniels. She wrote: "Thank u everyone for the support last night! It really put a smile on my face! U guys are the best! #lyrics #TeamElla" Ella is considered 200/1 outsider to be eliminated tonight, and remains the clear frontrunner to win the show.

Relive her breathtaking performances below.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I recently came up with your blog and I really enjoyed going through your posts!!I do like your stuff! I know it is been quite a while without posting but I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would love to read your stuff! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers and a good way to get exposure! In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.

Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/ and if you feel like it, in one click you can set up your account!

I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.

All the best,

Maite