Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On The Lot Winner Is Will Bigham

After a recap of the entire season of On The Lot, the three finalists selected their favorite movies directed by their fellow finalists. Adam Stein selected “Die Hardly Working” by Zach Lipovsky. Will Bigham selected “Under The Gun” by Hilary Graham. Jason Epperson selected “Catch” by Mateen Kemet.

After a salute to the actors and actresses of On The Lot, Adrianna Costa announced that voting was up sixty percent over previous weeks. This was despite the fact that Internet voting didn’t work because of a severe technical issue, and viewers could only vote through toll free and text voting.

As the final three directors waited on center stage, Adrianna Costa recapped their encore movies from last week. Costa revealed that Adam Stein was the first of the three finalists to be eliminated. After a break, Costa revealed that the winner of On The Lot 2007 and a million dollar movie deal from DreamWorks Pictures was Will Bigham.

Will Bigham said “First and foremost, I want to thank God. That’s the reason we’re all here. I want to thank this guy down here, Jason. We’ve been through this together the whole time, I’m proud of him. Just thank you to everybody, everybody in this competition, actors, filmmakers, you are all amazing, and I cannot wait to work with you again. I really cannot, so thank you. Last but not least, I would like to thank my family because they have supported me a lot, and now I’ll get to support them.” Will Bigham was then taken to DreamWorks Pictures to meet Steven Spielberg.

No comments: