Monday, July 16, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Top 14 Favorites Performances

Every week, I do my selection for my 2 favorite routines and performances in So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 tv show. For top 14 week, the following are my favorites:

Favorite No. 1 : Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson - Hip Hop


Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson danced Hip-Hop to “Make It Work” by Ne-Yo as choreographed by Shane Sparks.

Adam Shankman said “I thought you guys did a great job.” Mary Murphy said “This was magic for me.” Nigel Lythgoe said “I thought that it was terrible that it lasted for such a short time.”


Favorite No. 2 : Pasha Kovalev and Sara Von Gillern - West Coast Swing



Pasha Kovalev and Sara Von Gillern danced West Coast Swing to “The Rockafeller Skank” by Fatboy Slim as choreographed by none other than last year’s champ Benjie Schwimmer. And guess what? It’s the routine of the night.

Nigel Lythgoe said “That’s the magic.” Adam Shankman said “If you guys audition for me, you’ve got the job.” Mary Murphy said “It was insane.”


No comments: