Friday, July 06, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Top 16 Favorites Performance

Every week, I do my selection for my 2 favorite routines and performances in So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 tv show. For the top 16 week, the following are my favorites:

Favorite No. 1 : Hok Konishi and Jaimie Goodwin - Modern Jazz

Hok Konishi and Jaimie Goodwin danced Jazz to 'The Chairman's Waltz' from the Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack to the choreography by Dave Robson.

Debbie Allen said, It was brilliant.

Mary Murphy said, This was definitely a step up from last week, I tell you.

Nigel Lythgoe said, It was one of those routines that we will remember on this series for a very long time.


Favorite No. 2 : Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson - Rumba

Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson danced the Rumba to Stickwitu by Pussycat Dolls.

Debbie Allen said, Call the fire department that was hot.

Mary Murphy said, You guys just have such a wonderful partnership happening, don't you?

Nigel Lythgoe said, I'd love to know if you surprise yourselves every week, because you certainly surprise us when you come.



No comments: