Friday, July 06, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Top 20 Favorites Performance

Every week, I do my selection for my 2 favorite routines and performances in So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 tv show. For the top 20 week, the following are my favorites:

Favorite No. 1 : Lacey Schwimmer and Kameron Bink - Modern Contemporary

Lacey Schwimmer and Kameron Bink danced to Dancing by Elisa.

Dan Karaty said “Lacey you were hoping to get half of Mia’s vision, i think you get the whole thing. Kameron, i think you’re a bit of a prop for Lacey.”

Mary Murphy said, He’s [Kameron] a lot more than a prop to me. You two brought the hair right up off my arm. Thank you for that.

Nigel Lythgoe said, I think without question Lacey, you were the star of the routine. Your commitment to the jumps, to the leaps to throwing yourself. Great job from you guys, great job from your choreographer.

Favorite No. 2 : Pasha Kovalev and Jessi Peralta - Waltz

Pasha Kovalev and Jessi Peralta danced a smooth Waltz to Come Away With Me by Norah Jones.

Dan Karaty said, First of all you looked like the prom king and queen. I feel like you just floated around the stage and it was so beautiful to watch.

Mary Murphy said, It was classy. It was elegant. You did have a lot of great moments even technical-wise. You pulled this off both of you.

Nigel Lythgoe said, I don't know many young ladies in the audience tonight that wouldn't love to be in that gown, dancing in Pasha's arms.

No comments: