Friday, July 06, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Top 18 Favorites Performance

Every week, I do my selection for my 2 favorite routines and performances in So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 tv show. For the top 18 week, the following are my favorites:

Favorite No. 1 : Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson - Modern Contemporary
ploaded by jo2306
Dominic Sandoval and Sabra Johnson danced the contemporary to I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders.

Mia Michaels told Dominic, You are truly what this competition is about. Both of you are absolutely stunning.

Mary Murphy said, It really was great. Sabra, you’re just a heavenly creature out there. Dominic, B-boy let me tell you, you’re a force to be reckoned with.

Nigel Lythgoe said to Dominic, I know you take this seriously into the point i believe that you shove your toes. This is great for me to see, somebody that's actually put themselves out and delivered.

Favorite No. 2 : Danny Tidwell and Anya Garnis - Viennese Waltz
ploaded by jo2306
Danny Tidwell and Anya Garnis danced the Viennese Waltz to 'You And Me' by Lifehouse.

Mia Michaels said, You guys bring such a professionalism and maturity to this stage. Your hands Danny are so spectacular, there’s something about your hands. You guys are stunning together.

Mary Murphy said, Today, you guys just stepped out of a dream. It was absolutely beautiful.

Nigel Lythgoe said, It's the routine of the night so far.







No comments: